|11/2017||Research stay at University of Melbourne, Climate and Energy College|
|Since 01/2017||PhD Candidate at KIT, Institute of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (IPF) and Institute of Meteorology and Climate Research (IMK).
Dissertation on "Satellite-borne observations of spatial patterns of air quality using satellite-borne observations of Aerosol Optical Depth (AOD)"
|09/2016 – 12/2016||Research Assistant at the GIS and Remote Sensing group, Friedrich-Alexander University, Erlangen|
|10/2014 – 09/2016||Master of Science in Physical Geography at Friedrich-Alexander University, Erlangen.
Master thesis: Glacier changes in the Susitna basin, Alaska, USA – analysis of different glaciological variables applying Geographical Information System (GIS) and remote sensing methods
|10/2010 – 09/2013||Bachelor of Science in Geography at Ludwig Maximilian University, Munich|
- Remote Sensing: determination of Particulate Matter (PM) concentrations from satellite-borne observations of AOD
- Geoscience: investigation of spatial patterns of PM and their geophysical determinants
- Meteorology: investigation of the relationship between weather types and high particle concentrations
- Machine Learning: Using machine learning to estimate ground-level PM concentrations
- Master course "Basics of Geographical Information Systems (GIS) for modelling and planning"
||10/2018||Talk at Arbeitskreis Klima in Bayreuth: "Using machine learning to approach the relationship between AOD and PM"|
||04/2018||Poster at EGU General Assembly in Vienna|
||03/2018||Poster at "Deutsche Klimatagung" in Frankfurt|
||10/2017||Poster at "Arbeitskreis Klima" in Marburg|
||06/2017||Summer school "Future Cities" in Anweiler|
||05/2017||Summer school "Basic Aerosol Science" in Vienna|
||03/2017||Talk at workshop "Urban research in Germany: experiences and solutions to improve air quality" in Garmisch-Partenkirchen|